Are you busy recruiting new staff into your growing business?
Helping these new team members to settle into their new environment as quickly, and easily as possible has multiple benefits for yourself as the employer and your new employee.
If you are thinking of taking on new staff or have experienced challenges in the past when introducing a new team player, this FREE webinar will help you to take control of what might otherwise be a disruptive and stressful period.
This informative webinar identifies examples of best practice and explains how adopting these ideas will lead to reduced risks and improved performance.
Bob Brown from CMC Partners will discuss why taking on new employees poses challenges, identifies common problems with outlining specific examples of best practice. The session wraps up with thoughts on the “big-picture” topics of “culture” and “agility” and an open Q&A. You will be able to ask questions throughout the session.
Who should attend
- Business owners or senior managers
- Business owners who operate a business with £500k turnover upwards
- Business owners who are considering or engaged on a growth strategy
Businesses with multiple owners are all welcome to register.
- Why recruiting can be challenging for small business owners
- Common problems that go wrong in the first few weeks or months
- Best practice suggestions to reduce risks and improve performance
- The bigger picture – how this activity helps to deliver business growth
This will be a practical session offering real-world examples and sensible, pragmatic advice.
Bob Brown from CMC Partners can draw on over 40 years’ of business experience in a wide variety of management and leadership roles and, more recently, a very successful career at CMC Partners helping owners to realise their own business growth ambitions.
If you would like to hear a recording of this webinar, please email email@example.com